Important Note: This meetup takes place at Atlassian’s NEW offices at Level 29, 363 George Street, Sydney. NOT at 341 George Street Sydney (where SydETH was previously held).
Join us to discuss the latest in blockchain research and to explore exciting future uses to improve the lives of everyone.
This months meetup focuses on decentralised governance, domain driven design, and has time for open Mic / personal projects. We may also experiment with forming small working groups then doing rapid 1-2 minute presentations on groups ideas.
ETH: eth.sydeth.com or donate.sydethereum.eth
• 6:00pm – Beer and Networking
• 6:00pm – Pizza Arrives
• 6:25pm – Host Welcome – Benjamin McAlary (Atlassian)
• 6:30pm – How blockchain technology will help organisations handle governance and decision-making in the age of decentralisation. – Nathan Spataro, co-founder of the Flux Movement, and CEO of SecureVote.
• 7:00pm – Domain Driven Design: plug and play any blockchain or openledger tech and keep core domain code unchanged – Alistair Rigney
• 7:30pm – Drinks and Networking Break
• 8:00pm – Open Mic and Personal projects. 4 minute max. Put your name down here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dvOcwhBzPWC-v1cPuV9b8T-wYn0UsuCAQDcfSzX6www/edit?usp=sharing (there will also be a notebook on the night)
• 8:30pm – Free (Possibly get into groups and then present a rapid idea or continue personal projects/open mic)
• 9:00pm – Wrap Up
• 9:30pm – Venue closes. Due to building security restrictions all non-Atlassian employed attendees must leave the premises by this time.
To sponsor, host an ETHx independent event or speak at SydEth please contact an organiser 🙂